In this webinar, school psychologists will learn how to write reports that are comprehensive, strengths-based, and user-friendly and will be provided with useful tools to ensure that the skills they learn in this session can readily be applied in their practice in order to enhance their report writing skills and increase the quality and impact of their reports. School psychologists will receive:
- The Psyched Services Assessment Matrix, which provides guidance for comprehensive evaluation planning
- The Psyched Services Report Writing Style Guide, which provides relevant formatting and proofreading guidelines for psychoeducational reports to increase readability and user-friendliness
- The Psyched Services Key Components Checklist: Comprehensive, Strengths-Based, User-Friendly Report Writing, which provides a checklist for ensuring that reports meet the standards for full and complete evaluation, inclusion of a student’s strengths, and adherence to the style guide
- The Psyched Services Implementation Guide: Comprehensive, Strengths-Based, User-Friendly Report Writing, which provides implementation guidance for using these resources as well as examples of inclusion of student strengths in the background, observations, body, summary, and recommendations sections of reports
- A de-identified comprehensive, strengths-based, user-friendly sample report
Enroll in the course to download the content.